TILSA Test Security Guidebook
|publication pdf||TILSA Test Security Guidebook|
|Print Version||Click here to order print version of this publication|
As the testing environment is shifting with new reliance on technology, common tests across states, and more personal stakes for educators, the security of state testing programs will be acutely important. The Test Security Guidebook is intended to be a resource for states to prevent, detect, and investigate test security irregularities as assessment and accountability systems undergo major changes. It includes information and guidance, along with ten critical recommendations in prevention, detection, and follow-up investigations to help states meet test security challenges.
CCSSO's Technical Issues in Large Scale Assessment (TILSA) group engaged with experts in assessment security to develop this resource. TILSA is a group of more than 40 assessment leaders from 20 state education agencies along with representatives from several companies and research organizations that work on large-scale assessment.
- ProgramNational Conference on Student Assessment (NCSA)
- ProgramEarly Childhood Education (ECE)
- ProgramEnglish Language Development Assessment (ELDA)
- ProgramEnglish Learners (EL)
- ProgramFormative Assessment for Students and Teachers (FAST)
- ProgramSocial Studies Assessment, Curriculum, and Instruction (SSACI)
- ProgramTechnical Issues in Large Scale Assessment (TILSA)
- PublicationAlignment and the States: Three Approaches to Aligning the National Assessment of Educational Progress with State Assessments, Other Assessments, and Standards