Learning Progressions: Supporting Instruction and Formative Assessment
|Publication date||July 2008|
|publication pdf||Learning Progressions: Supporting Instruction and Formative Assessment|
This paper describes the characteristics of learning progressions and how they can support teachers' use of formative assessment. The paper was commissioned and supported by the FAST SCASS.
- ProgramFormative Assessment for Students and Teachers (FAST)
- PublicationLearning About Assessment: An Evaluation of a Ten-State Effort to Build Assessment Capacity in High Schools
- PublicationAssessing Students' Affect Related to Assessment for Learning
- PublicationAttributes of Effective Formative Assessment
- PublicationFormative Assessment: Examples of Practices
- PublicationFormative Assessment and Next-Generation Assessment Systems: Are We Losing an Opportunity?
- PublicationDistinguishing Formative Assessment from Other Educational Assessment Labels