College and Career Readiness
ILN states have developed a shared framework for understanding college and career readiness (CCR). This framework focuses on the knowledge, skills, and dispositions that have the greatest impact on student achievement and lifelong success. States are actively incorporating this shared framework into their state definitions of CCR; orienting their education systems to operationalize this goal; and engaging postsecondary stakeholders to ensure seamless pathways to college and career.
- ProgramExpanded Learning Opportunities (ELO)
- ProgramEarly Childhood Initiatives
- ProgramIDEA Partnership
- CCSSO to Continue OER Work
- PublicationRecommendations from the CCSSO Accountability Advisory Committee: A Vision for Improved Education Accountability Systems
- PublicationEvolving Coherent Systems of Accountability for Next Generation Learning: A Decision Framework