Webinar: Common Core State Standards for Mathematics: Shifts and Implications for Instruction
Recording date: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Duration: 1 hour, 3 minutes
Description: On March 29, CCSSO hosted a webinar, supported by the Kansas EAG State Consortium project, titled "Common Core State Standards for Mathematics: Shifts and Implications for Instruction". Presenter Beth Cocuzza, of Student Achievement Partners, is a New Jersey mathematics educator and curriculum expert. Student Achievement Partners is a nonprofit organization founded by three of the contributing authors of the Common Core State Standards that assembles educators and researchers to design actions based on evidence to improve student achievement.
Brett Moulding, educator and curriculum director in Ogden, Utah, led the webinar discussion. The recording and presentation are provided for broad use by educators and leaders interested in learning about the key transitions to instruction and curriculum under the Mathematics Common Core Standards.
- ProgramNational Conference on Student Assessment (NCSA)
- ProgramEarly Childhood Education Assessment (ECEA)
- ProgramEnglish Language Development Assessment (ELDA)
- ProgramEnglish Language Learners (ELL)
- ProgramFormative Assessment for Students and Teachers (FAST)
- ProgramSocial Studies Assessment, Curriculum, and Instruction (SSACI)
- ProgramTechnical Issues in Large Scale Assessment (TILSA)
- PublicationAlignment and the States: Three Approaches to Aligning the National Assessment of Educational Progress with State Assessments, Other Assessments, and Standards