CCSSO releases statement about the new process for states to renew waivers they have from the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA).
News & Events
CCSSO Executive Director releases statement in support of Apple's ConnectEd grants for 114 schools.
The leaders of state and large-city school districts today announced a joint effort to evaluate and improve the quality and quantity of student assessments in public schools across the nation.
- July 10-12, 2014Summer InstituteOrlando, FL
- Aug 13, 2014ELL Taskforce MeetingDenver, CO
- Aug 16-18, 20142014 CEO to CEO ExchangeSunriver, OR
- Aug 20-22, 2014EIMAC CIO Network MeetingDenver, CO
- Sept 9-11, 2014CCSSO NTEP September 2014 MeetingBoston, MA
- Sept 11-12, 20142014 Arts Education Partnership (AEP) National ForumPittsburgh, PA
- Sept 24-26, 2014Oregon EAG TAC/TMT Leads MeetingChicago, IL
- Nov 13-15, 2014Annual Policy ForumSan Diego, CA
- March 22-24, 2015Legislative ConferenceWashington, DC
Upcoming Member Meetings