Chris Minnich, Executive Director of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), applauds the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) for approving an E-Rate modernization order today.
News & Events
Chris Minnich, Executive Director of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), spoke today at the U.S. Department of Education’s Roundtable Discussion on Teacher Equity. The following are his full prepared remarks from the discussion today.
The Innovation Lab Network and 2Revolutions published the Roadmap for Competency-based Systems: Leveraging Next Generation Technologies, a free, interactive tool to guide states and school districts as they work with stakeholder groups to implement a successful competency-based education system.
- July 10-12, 2014Summer InstituteOrlando, FL
- Aug 13, 2014ELL Taskforce MeetingDenver, CO
- Aug 16-18, 20142014 CEO to CEO ExchangeSunriver, OR
- Aug 20-22, 2014EIMAC CIO Network MeetingDenver, CO
- Sept 9-11, 2014CCSSO NTEP September 2014 MeetingBoston, MA
- Sept 11-12, 20142014 Arts Education Partnership (AEP) National ForumPittsburgh, PA
- Sept 24-26, 2014Oregon EAG TAC/TMT Leads MeetingChicago, IL
- Nov 20-22, 2014Annual Policy ForumSan Diego, CA
- March 22-24, 2015Legislative ConferenceWashington, DC
Upcoming Member Meetings