The Council of Chief State School Officers and Jobs for the Future have developed a set of teacher competencies that any teacher, school, district or state can use during professional learning opportunities or in educator development programs.
News & Events
Today, New York state released the results of its Spring 2015 assessments in mathematics and English language arts. This is the third year New York has administered assessments in grades 3-8 aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
The Council of Chief State School Officers proposed multiple sessions for the 2016 SXSWedu® Conference & Festival, ranging from personalized learning to digital resources.
- May 12-15, 2015Joint SCASS/ICCS MeetingChicago, IL
- June 1-3, 20152015 Rural Chiefs MeetingOmaha, NE
- June 3, 2015Communicating State Level Assessment ResultsChicago, IL
- June 8-10, 2015Cross State Mathematics Teacher Leader Meeting #3Minneapolis, MN
- June 9-10, 2015Cross State Learning Collaborative: Oregon/Wisconsin Follow-up ForumMinneapolis, MN
- June 22-24, 2015National Conference on Student AssessmentSan Diego, CA
- July 19-22, 20152015 Summer Leadership ConveningBoston, MA
- November 19-21, 20152015 Annual Policy ForumCharlotte, NC
Upcoming Member Meetings