Two national education organizations are seeking feedback from the public on draft refreshed standards for education leaders that aim to ensure district and school leaders are able to improve student achievement and meet new, higher expectations.
News & Events
Today, New York state released the results of its Spring 2014 assessments in mathematics and English language arts. This is the second year New York has administered assessments in grades 3-8 aligned with the Common Core State Standards. Chris Minnich, executive director of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), released a statement.
States across the nation are collaborating to develop tools and resources to implement the Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
- July 10-12, 2014Summer InstituteOrlando, FL
- Aug 13, 2014ELL Taskforce MeetingDenver, CO
- Aug 16-18, 20142014 CEO to CEO ExchangeSunriver, OR
- Aug 20-22, 2014EIMAC CIO Network MeetingDenver, CO
- Sept 9-11, 2014CCSSO NTEP September 2014 MeetingBoston, MA
- Sept 11-12, 20142014 Arts Education Partnership (AEP) National ForumPittsburgh, PA
- Sept 24-26, 2014Oregon EAG TAC/TMT Leads MeetingChicago, IL
- Nov 13-15, 2014Annual Policy ForumSan Diego, CA
- March 22-24, 2015Legislative ConferenceWashington, DC
Upcoming Member Meetings