The leaders of state and large-city school districts today announced a joint effort to evaluate and improve the quality and quantity of student assessments in public schools across the nation.
News & Events
CCSSO supports the Future of Privacy Forum and the Software & Information Industry Association’s commitments to guard student data.
Chris Minnich, executive director of CCSSO, says Kentucky’s results are early signs that we are on the right track with the Common Core State Standards.
- July 10-12, 2014Summer InstituteOrlando, FL
- Aug 13, 2014ELL Taskforce MeetingDenver, CO
- Aug 16-18, 20142014 CEO to CEO ExchangeSunriver, OR
- Aug 20-22, 2014EIMAC CIO Network MeetingDenver, CO
- Sept 9-11, 2014CCSSO NTEP September 2014 MeetingBoston, MA
- Sept 11-12, 20142014 Arts Education Partnership (AEP) National ForumPittsburgh, PA
- Sept 24-26, 2014Oregon EAG TAC/TMT Leads MeetingChicago, IL
- Nov 13-15, 2014Annual Policy ForumSan Diego, CA
- March 22-24, 2015Legislative ConferenceWashington, DC
Upcoming Member Meetings