Advancing Equity Through ESSA
CCSSO is proud to partner with the Aspen Institute Education & Society Program to release a new framework to help all states as they work to advance equity in education through the implementation of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
Download Advancing Equity through ESSA: Strategies for State Leaders to learn more on how states can leverage the new federal law to improve equity in opportunities and outcomes for all kids.
CCSSO in Action
- CCSSO and the Aspen Institute Release New State Framework for Advancing Equity through ESSA
- CCSSO Releases Statement on Higher Education Act Regulations
- Nevada Superintendent Urges Department to Revise Proposed ESSA Regulations
- CCSSO Proposes SXSWedu Sessions
- Kentucky Education Commissioner Testifies at Senate Committee Hearing
- CCSSO Releases Letter Supporting Career Readiness Legislation
- CCSSO Releases Statement on ESSA Regulations
- Kentucky Education Commissioner Testifies at House Committee Hearing
- New Career Readiness Resource Center Provides Research, Policies and Tools