Closing Achievement Gaps
Too often, American Indian students do not graduate from high school on time or prepared for success in high-quality careers or colleges. In working with state leaders, federal officials, and the National Indian Education Association, CCSSO has developed a series of potential action items to improve educational outcomes for American Indian students.
To better inform this work, CCSSO visited schools in Montana to take a closer look at Montana Superintendent Denise Juneau's Schools of Promise initiative. Watch this video to learn more about Montana's initiative and CCSSO's work in this area.
CCSSO in Action
- CCSSO Welcomes 2015 President and Board of Directors
- CCSSO Executive Director Releases Statement on Latest ESEA Action
- CCSSO Executive Director Issues Statement on Latest ESEA Development
- CCSSO Joins National Education Groups to Continue to Push Congress to Get ESEA Done
- CCSSO Supports Effort to Expand Dual Credit Opportunities
- CCSSO Executive Director’s Statement on 2015 NAEP Results
- CCSSO Executive Director's Statement on Student Assessment Report